Author: SMR Recruitment Team
This executive-level position oversees our client’s enterprise-wide physical security access and control programs.
SMR Group has been engaged to recruit for this executive level position for our client, a global hospitality and entertainment leader. We are seeking exceptionally well-qualified candidates for this role in which you will design and manage world-class security and access management systems across multiple locations. You will plan and implement current and future strategies for optimal protection that are cost effective and aligned with corporate goals. You will additionally oversee a technically diverse team chartered with implementation, upgrade and maintenance of all security systems. Exceptional communication skills together with strong executive presence will help you to effectively convey information to a diverse audience. Extensive relevant experience that includes depth of technical knowledge combined with multinational experience in the hospitality, entertainment and gaming industries will further contribute to your success in this leadership role. This position is located in Macau and includes relocation assistance for the right candidate.
These are a few responsibilities of the position:
- Design facility security strategies and implement standards to include risk assessment and controls, process validation, physical security integration and access management.
- Develop and implement short- and long-term policies, procedures and operational processes that drive physical security operations governance, minimize threats and protect the enterprise.
- Manage a team of high-level technical specialists to include direct reports, contracted services and consulting providers.
- Develop strong working relationships with internal stakeholders, peers and local government and regulatory agencies.
Some of the qualifications required to succeed in this role:
- University degree in a related discipline to include engineering, security and business management.
- Participation in relevant security industry organizations together with continuing education achievement.
- Substantial relevant security management experience in private sector multinationals with a preference for experience working in the leisure and hospitality industry.
- Subject matter expert on best practices for physical security standards with solid experience and thorough understanding of physical security access technology and systems.
The slate of competencies and skills that will set you apart:
- Business acumen commensurate with a senior physical security leadership role.
- Strong communicator with the ability to influence across all levels of diverse audiences.
- Analytical thinker who can assess requirements and deliver results.
- Unquestionable ethics and integrity.
SMR doesn’t list all the positions for which we’re currently recruiting on our site! In order to ensure your details are immediately available to us for all of our searches, Log In to place your resume or CV on file with us and to keep your information current. Don’t forget to Sign Up to receive job listings specific to your region of the world in which you’re interested!
All Content ©2019 Security Management Resources®