Author: SMR Recruitment Team
This executive-level resiliency role will develop, manage and deliver a comprehensive security and risk management program for our Fortune 500 client.
Security Management Resources® is pleased to welcome in the New Year with an outstanding position for our Fortune 500 client. This key role in our client’s organization will be responsible for the development and management of a comprehensive global risk management strategy, working to ensure business resiliency across the enterprise. In this substantial role you will have budget responsibility for key sectors of a dynamic, leading edge program. We are seeking someone whose background contains extensive experience across a wide range of security and risk management functions within diverse, multi-national organizations. Exceptional communication skills together with strong executive presence will enable you to be a key player who can make a positive impact. Relocation assistance is available for this position located in the Metro Atlanta area.
- Design and direct development of comprehensive security, risk and crisis management strategies designed to safeguard the global enterprise and ensure resilience and continuity of operations.
- Direct staff to implement and maintain short- and long-term policies, procedures and operational processes that are aligned with the organization.
- Serve as the SME and focal point for C-level executives, reporting key metrics.
- Build strong, productive working relationships with internal stakeholders and external officials, government agencies and private-sector counterparts globally.
- University degree, with an advanced degree or equivalent in a relevant area of study highly desirable.
- Substantial, progressively responsible relevant experience, at least five years of which have been in business resiliency, corporate security or related functional areas with a Fortune 500 multinational.
- Demonstrated knowledge of best practices in business resiliency.
- Ability to travel internationally.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Business acumen commensurate with a senior leadership role.
- Strategic and analytical thinker who can accurately define issues, offer innovative solutions and implement change.
- Excellent relationship management competencies, skilled at interacting with all levels of an organization and with international audiences.
- Strong, self-confident communicator able to influence and motivate a diverse audience.
SMR doesn’t list all the positions for which we’re currently recruiting on our site! In order to ensure your details are immediately available to us for all of our searches, Log In to place your resume or CV on file with us and to keep your information current. Don’t forget to Sign Up to receive job listings specific to your region of the world in which you’re interested!
All Content ©2019 Security Management Resources®