Author: SMR Recruitment Team
This executive-level role will lead a global physical security program designed to protect people and assets, reduce risk and ensure business continuity.
SMR Group is seeking executive-level candidates for this leadership role in our client’s global organization. You will lead and direct a sophisticated physical security and risk management program designed to protect our client’s people and operations throughout the US and globally. This is an opportunity for an exceptionally well-qualified, experienced security professional to serve as both a member of senior leadership and as a strategic partner for the global business. Successful candidates for this role will have strong, diverse experience that includes private sector leadership with a global remit. Your strong executive presence will enable you to effectively interface with all levels of employees and be an influential leader. A background managing challenging security projects is also essential. An exceptionally generous compensation package that includes relocation assistance is on offer for this executive role.
- Lead and direct effective security and risk management initiatives designed to safeguard the enterprise and mitigate risk.
- Implement security process improvements that support consistency across locations.
- Continually work to improve the effectiveness of programs and build customized comprehensive training to achieve organizational goals.
- Direct complex projects in support of strategic plans and infrastructure protection.
- University degree in a relevant discipline.
- Ongoing education that includes participation in industry associations and programs.
- A minimum of ten years of experience in security plus six years of management experience in a relevant discipline.
- Substantial relevant private sector security management experience within global operations.
- Track record of impeccable ethics and integrity.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Business acumen commensurate with senior security leadership roles with global responsibility.
- Proven influential leader skilled at building effective teams.
- Effective communicator who can interact with all levels of an organization, build relationships with internal and external stakeholders and work closely with law enforcement agencies and officials.
- Strategic thinker who embraces forward-leaning strategies to develop effective intelligence programs related to the core mission.
SMR doesn’t list all the positions for which we’re currently recruiting on our site! In order to ensure your details are immediately available to us for all of our searches, Log In to place your resume or CV on file with us and to keep your information current. Don’t forget to Sign Up to receive job listings specific to your region of the world in which you’re interested!