Author: SMR Recruitment Team
This role with our multinational client requires a senior security manager with skillsets in both physical security technology and regulatory compliance.
SMR’s client is seeking a visionary senior leader to develop and direct enterprise-wide security technology systems. The scope of this role covers all utilized security technologies and services, including protection services, perimeter defenses and physical and logical access control. You will be responsible for securing these critical systems and ensuring compliance across the organization. You will form relationships with internal partners and work closely with senior leadership to implement risk management strategies designed to minimize disruption and protect assets. Your background should include extensive project implementation experience with a wide variety of physical security equipment and technologies. Also critical for success in this position is a clear understanding of complex issues surrounding NERC CIP compliance. The position is located in Southern California, and relocation is offered.
Some of Your Responsibilities Include:
- Manage the development and implementation of strategies designed to oversee the continuous monitoring and protection of facilities and personnel including incident response planning.
- Work with senior executives and other organizational units to understand and address corporate requirements related to protection of critical infrastructure, cyber assets and regulatory compliance.
- Lead and provide guidance to security mangers and third-party vendors.
- Maintain close relationships with local, state and federal law enforcement and other related government agencies.
The Education and Experience You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related technical area of study; Master’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of ten years of senior-level experience managing security systems projects in both the public and private sectors.
- Participation in ongoing professional development programs and/or associations; possession of relevant certifications.
- Currently have or must be able to qualify for a high-level U.S. Government clearance.
Competencies and Skills That Set You Apart:
- Visionary leader able to assess risk, deploy solutions and maintain compliance levels.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to effectively present concepts and develop consensus with a diverse audience.
- Strong manager with the ability to both mentor and lead.
- The ability to prioritize and manage multiple complex projects simultaneously.
SMR doesn’t list all the positions for which we’re currently recruiting on our site! In order to ensure your details are immediately available to us for all of our searches, Log In to place your resume or CV on file with us and to keep your information current. Don’t forget to Sign Up to receive job listings specific to your region of the world in which you’re interested!
All Content ©2019 Security Management Resources®