Author: SMR Recruitment Team
This new role will function as a key intelligence resource for our client’s global security organization.
SMR Group is seeking well-qualified candidates for this new position with our client, a well-regarded multinational. You must have solid experience in providing global security and risk analysis to the private sector, although your background may also have been gained by employment with public sector law enforcement agencies. You will be responsible for analysis of external intelligence sources to assess potential risk and must have the professional demeanor required to present findings at all levels of the organization. The travel program will be one of your key responsibilities, as will be promotion of safety and health awareness across the enterprise. Availability for limited travel is a requirement for this position based in the Metro-Chicago region. Relocation is not offered - local candidates only, please.
What You will Be Doing:
- Proactively monitor intelligence sources for risk indicators; analyze and respond using the resulting data to inform and maintain the travel security program on a global basis.
- Manage the access control systems; structure and manage access levels.
- Perform security and emergency response reviews and audits. Conduct internal investigations, leveraging strong relationships with local law enforcement agencies.
- Build strong relationships to ensure training and preparedness goals are achieved.
The Education and Experience You Need:
- University degree in a related discipline.
- Public sector experience within a law enforcement agency or service a plus.
- Experience with a variety of access control systems and techniques.
- Demonstrated skill with intelligence analysis and social media monitoring.
Competencies that Set You Apart:
- Analytical thinker capable of interpreting intelligence and delivering sound recommendations.
- Confident and able to clearly convey information, provide direction and earn trust at all levels.
- Successful collaborator able to work with diverse groups to achieve training and compliance.
- Calm demeanor with the ability to impart trust in emergency circumstances.
SMR doesn’t list all the positions for which we’re currently recruiting on our site! In order to ensure your details are immediately available to us for all of our searches, Log In to place your resume or CV on file with us and to keep your information current. Don’t forget to Sign Up to receive job listings specific to your region of the world in which you’re interested!
All Content ©2020 Security Management Resources®