Author: SMR Recruitment Team
This senior-level position is a great opportunity for someone who is equally adept within both security technology and security management roles.
SMR is seeking candidates for this new role with our client. The position requires a senior-level practitioner who has strong experience in both security systems and technologies as well as a successful track record of leadership. This is a perfect opportunity for someone who has extensive experience assessing risk and implementing security technology solutions in facilities both in the US and abroad, perhaps in a public sector role. Relocation is available for this position located on the west coast of the US.
Some of Your Responsibilities Include:
- Manage teams that develop and implement enterprise-wide security technology systems including protection services, perimeter defenses and physical and logical access control.
- Initiate and lead large-scale projects designed to minimize risk and disruption.
- Ensure compliance within critical systems across the organization.
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with local, state and federal law enforcement and other government agencies.
The Education and Experience You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related technical area of study; Master’s degree preferred.
- Extensive senior-level experience managing security systems projects in both the public and private sectors.
- Solid understanding of physical security systems technologies and their integration to IT networks.
- Must currently have or be able to qualify for a high-level U.S. Government clearance.
Competencies and Skills That Set You Apart:
- Technologically advanced – though not a “super geek” - with a solid understanding of how to utilize systems to assess risk, deploy solutions and maintain compliance levels.
- Strong program manager with the ability to both mentor and lead teams both direct and contract.
- Critical thinker with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple complex projects simultaneously.
SMR doesn’t list all the positions for which we’re currently recruiting on our site! In order to ensure your details are immediately available to us for all of our searches, Log In to place your resume or CV on file with us and to keep your information current. Don’t forget to Sign Up to receive job listings specific to your region of the world in which you’re interested!