Author: SMR Recruitment Team
This exciting new role for our multinational client, located in London or Bangalore, requires a senior security leader to serve as the go-to security SME in the region.
SMR has been engaged to recruit a senior-level security professional to oversee a portfolio of security services in geographic areas where our international client conducts business. You will serve as the regional subject matter expert for both internal and external customers and oversee management of both direct reports and an extensive network of vendors. You will provide support to senior leadership, ensuring that security policies are fully implemented while providing the business with guidance in risk assessment and threat mitigation to ensure our client’s business continuity in the region. The successful candidate will have a solid background in protection of enterprise assets in a global organization. Strong managerial and strategic planning skills together with significant business acumen are also key. You will also be adept at communicating with a diverse audience and skilled at building trusted relationships. Relocation is not offered for this position that can be located in either London or Bangalore.
Responsibilities of the Position – What You’ll Be Doing:
- Assess, design and deliver security services and solutions that protect our client’s enterprise within the region.
- Build and mentor a diverse team responsible for ensuring enterprise-level risk management, compliance and threat mitigation.
- Champion activities that support security and safety standards and initiate improvement efforts.
- Lead and manage a range of complex investigations across international settings.
- Build strong relationships with private- and public-sector agencies that focus on security and business resiliency.
Some of the Education and Experience You Need:
- University degree in a relevant field. Background inclusive of a broad range of security program management responsibilities within a multinational organization.
- Extensive knowledge of physical security standards, processes and compliance.
- Experience with oversight of operations centers.
- Sound understanding of laws and regulations applicable to the financial services industry.
- Continuing education together with membership and participation in relevant associations.
These are Competencies and Skills that Set You Apart:
- Creative thinker capable of proactively analyzing complex challenges and delivering dedicated support.
- Motivational leader able to provide direction, build consensus and earn confidence and trust at all levels across diverse cultures.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with a wide range of internal and external clients.
- Effective situationally-savvy manager.
- Skill at managing outsourced operations.
SMR doesn’t list all the positions for which we’re currently recruiting on our site! In order to ensure your details are immediately available to us for all of our searches, Log In to place your resume or CV on file with us and to keep your information current. Don’t forget to Sign Up to receive job listings specific to your region of the world in which you’re interested!
All Content ©2019 Security Management Resources®