Author: SMR Recruitment Team
This leadership role with oversight for an enterprise-wide security risk management program requires extensive management experience, business acumen and executive presence.
Reporting to the Chief Security Officer, this leadership role is responsible for management of an international enterprise-wide security program designed to protect our client’s global operations. You will work to plan and implement current and future strategies that are aligned with corporate goals. Direct and indirect oversight of teams chartered with development of solid global intelligence to support a wide range of security risk management programs is part of your mandate. Extensive relevant experience and substantial business acumen will position you for success in this senior role. Exceptional communication skills with the ability to effectively convey information to a diverse, global group of stakeholders is also key. Located in the North Central US, this position includes relocation assistance for the right candidate.
These are a few responsibilities of the position:
- Design and integrate short- and long-term global security business engagement strategies that are in alignment with the enterprise.
- Develop and manage a global intelligence program to accurately identify current and emergent security risks.
- Serve as the primary liaison to internal global business segments on security issues.
- Initiate and maintain strong relationships with international security partners and groups.
Some of the qualifications required to succeed in this role:
- Substantial relevant security experience in the private and/or public-sectors.
- Demonstrated leadership managing a diverse portfolio of security risk management activities in a multinational commercial environment.
- Previous success with development and oversight of effective strategic plans to manage complex risks for global corporate security operations.
- Ability to travel internationally and available for on-call status on a scheduled basis.
The slate of competencies and skills that will set you apart:
- Business acumen and executive presence.
- Effective communicator who can connect with a global audience at all levels of the organization.
- Analytical thinker who can interpret and understand complex issues and develop consensus.
SMR doesn’t list all the positions for which we’re currently recruiting on our site! In order to ensure your details are immediately available to us for all of our searches, Log In to place your resume or CV on file with us and to keep your information current. Don’t forget to Sign Up to receive job listings specific to your region of the world in which you’re interested!