Author: SMR Recruitment Team
SMR is seeking senior-level business continuity and resiliency practitioners for several positions located in the US, UK and Europe.
Our clients are large multinationals and the locations of the positions vary. All roles report to senior- or executive-level leadership. Leveling is currently underway for each of the positions and allows for expansion of the roles commensurate with the qualifications of the successful candidates.
You will be a strong candidate for any of these roles if the following describes your background and experience:
* Well Educated. A university degree in a related field with advanced degree preferred.
* Strong Leader. Prior management of security and business continuity programs for large multinational corporations.
* Skilled Practitioner. Practical hands-on experience that includes the ability to plan and execute drills and tabletop exercises and lead command/crisis centers.
* Team Player. Effective at collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to reach solutions.
* Relationship Builder. Experience working with global public agencies typically involved in BCP and resilience activities.
* Trend Setter. At the forefront with industry-leading best practices related to compliance, BCP and security programs.
* Steady and Calm. Ability to manage, work and influence diverse groups in stressful circumstances.
* Teacher. Strong training skills and experience embedding compliance practices within organizations.
* World Traveler. Available to travel internationally on short notice.
Flexible locations include the eastern coast of the US, the United Kingdom or mainland Europe.
SMR doesn’t list all the positions for which we’re currently recruiting on our site! In order to ensure your details are immediately available to us for all of our searches, Log In to place your resume or CV on file with us and to keep your information current. Don’t forget to Sign Up to receive job listings specific to your region of the world in which you’re interested!
All Content ©2020 Security Management Resources®