Author: SMR Recruitment Team
This senior role in Japan requires a multi-disciplined security manager with relevant regional experience and fluent Japanese.
SMR has been engaged to recruit a senior level security manager to oversee an extensive enterprise protection program in Japan. Our client is seeking an experienced security professional to facilitate and manage a wide range of protection programs at multiple locations. You will work with internal stakeholders to identify requirements and work cross-functionally to develop, refine and enact sound strategies. Your diverse background in corporate security management together with your influential communication skills in both Japanese and English will position you as a key member of the organization. This is an outstanding opportunity for a well-qualified candidate to join our highly-regarded multinational client. The position is located in Tokyo and requires someone with previous work experience in Japan. Relocation is offered.
* Please note that prior work experience in Japan and fluency in Japanese and English are required. *
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Manage and actively participate in the operations of a comprehensive business resiliency program designed to protect our client’s operations in Japan.
- Develop and manage proposals and projects, successfully executing on strategies to mitigate risk and crises.
- Conduct complex, cross-border investigations including internal threat and white collar financial fraud schemes.
- Build strong relationships with a diverse group of internal stakeholders to ensure training and preparedness goals are achieved.
The Education and Experience You Need:
- University degree with an advanced degree considered a plus.
- Solid background in multiple security-related disciplines in global, culturally diverse organizations within Asia and specifically Japan.
- Project management experience overseeing a wide variety of activities including complex investigations, supply chain security and crisis management.
- Bi-lingual in Japanese and English.
Competencies and Skills that Set You Apart:
- Skilled leader who can build strong teams through mentorship and direction, earning confidence and trust at all levels.
- Solid communications skills with the ability to clearly communicate with diverse audiences in presentations and metrics reporting.
- Technically adept and familiar with physical security standards and technology.
- Customer-focused with the ability to maintain demeanor, composure and temperament in fast-paced, stressful circumstances.
SMR doesn’t list all the positions for which we’re currently recruiting on our site! In order to ensure your details are immediately available to us for all of our searches, Log In to place your resume or CV on file with us and to keep your information current. Don’t forget to Sign Up to receive job listings specific to your region of the world in which you’re interested!
All Content ©2019 Security Management Resources®