Author: SMR Recruitment Team
This role in the southeast US oversees BCP globally and requires experience in a corporate international setting.
This senior role oversees our client’s global business continuity program. You will drive preparedness strategy by analyzing risk and formulating business impact analyses. Delivery of processes and policies that ensure readiness to respond in the event of any incident will also be your responsibility. You will work to increase business continuity awareness across the company, providing training and guidance. Emergency preparedness will also be part of your portfolio, and you will be part of a regional response team. Your background in delivering business continuity solutions in both corporate and international settings ensures you have the skill set required to be successful in this hands-on position. This position is located in the southeast US in Miami, Florida. Relocation within the Continental US may be considered.
Responsibilities of the Job – What You’ll Be Doing:
- Manage the business continuity strategy globally.
- Oversee a program of scheduled activities designed to regularly exercise and test business continuity plans and resilience.
- Support emergency planning activities to include incident response and crisis management on a regional and global basis as needed.
Some of the Education and Experience You Need:
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of global business continuity programs within an international corporate setting.
- Ability to work independently across both corporate and industrial environments.
- Ideally qualified to ISO 22301 Lead Auditor standard.
Related Competencies and Skills That Set You Apart:
- Strategic forward thinker able to assess risk, design strategy and formulate policies.
- Effective communicator, comfortable with all levels of management and diverse audiences.
- Trustworthy team player.
SMR doesn’t list all the positions for which we’re currently recruiting on our site! In order to ensure your details are immediately available to us for all of our searches, Log In to place your resume or CV on file with us and to keep your information current. Don’t forget to Sign Up to receive job listings specific to your region of the world in which you’re interested!