Author: SMR Recruitment Team
This leadership role will direct and manage a comprehensive security program to protect people and assets, reduce risk and ensure business continuity.
SMR Group has been engaged to recruit for this senior role in our client’s organization. This executive level position will lead and direct a sophisticated long-range security and risk management program designed to protect both people and assets. This is an opportunity for an exceptionally well-qualified, experienced security professional to design protection of assets strategies in support of comprehensive business continuity and operational security strategy. You will build and mentor a strong team of security practitioners who are chartered with diverse responsibilities in line with organizational goals. Strong executive presence together with a background in managing large-scale security infrastructure programs will contribute to your success in this leadership role. Relocation assistance is on offer for this exciting role located in Macau.
- Lead and direct effective security and risk management initiatives designed to safeguard the enterprise, mitigate risk and ensure business continuity.
- Continually work to improve the effectiveness of programs and ensure comprehensive training to achieve organizational goals.
- Build, manage and coach a skilled team to develop, implement and maintain short- and long-term policies, procedures and processes that support security operations governance.
- Direct large-scale projects in support of strategic plans and infrastructure protection.
- Substantial relevant security management experience in leadership roles within large-scale multinationals.
- Knowledge of physical security and electronic security systems.
- Prior work in the hospitality, leisure and gaming industries preferred.
- Experience working with diverse cultures; Chinese language skills an advantage.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Business acumen commensurate with a senior security leadership role.
- Analytical thinker who excels at strategic planning while continuing to drive quality improvement.
- Strong leader who builds effective teams.
- Effective communicator skilled at interacting with all levels of an organization and building relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
SMR doesn’t list all the positions for which we’re currently recruiting on our site! In order to ensure your details are immediately available to us for all of our searches, Log In to place your resume or CV on file with us and to keep your information current. Don’t forget to Sign Up to receive job listings specific to your region of the world in which you’re interested!
All Content ©2019 Security Management Resources®