Author: SMR Recruitment Team
This proactive security management position located in Tunisia will have responsibility for developing and managing a wide-range of security best practices for our Fortune Global 2000 Client. A full expat package is available for the candidate who is the perfect fit.
As an integral part of the country security team, you will work closely with internal clients, enforcement authorities and industry peers to manage regional and site-related security issues. Your background in intelligence together with your experience in varied international locales means management will look to you for comprehensive solutions to security and risk management challenges. Fluency in English is required, and you must be able to travel.
Some of Your Responsibilities Are:
- Development and management of a comprehensive portfolio of security services.
- Maintenance of exceptional, ongoing relationships with key management and stakeholders.
- Liaising with governmental agencies and peers within similar operations.
- Management of contracted security personnel.
Your Education, Experience and Background:
- A university degree with a preference for security studies.
- International assignments with responsibility for management of security issues at multiple sites.
- Experience with crisis management and contingency planning in challenging locales.
Your Competencies and Skills Define You as:
- A culturally savvy manager who works well with many levels of internal and external clients.
- An excellent communicator with the ability to influence diverse audiences.
- Professional with a reputation for strong ethics and integrity.
- Fluent in English and additional languages such as French or Arabic.
SMR doesn’t list all the positions for which we’re currently recruiting on our site! In order to ensure your details are immediately available to us for all of our searches, Log In to place your resume or CV on file with us and to keep your information current. Don’t forget to Sign Up to receive job listings specific to your region of the world in which you’re interested!