Author: SMR Recruitment Team
This brand protection role based in Singapore will drive a comprehensive product security program within the region.
SMR has been engaged to recruit for an exciting regional brand protection role for our multinational client. You will be responsible for executing the organization’s strategic security plans and strategies within your region and investigation of any unauthorized use of our client’s brand in the market. You will work to proactively implement policies, tools and technologies designed to reduce risk, drive improvement of key programs and protect our client’s reputation. Product authenticity and integrity as well as copyright, trademark and other product quality issues are the main focuses of this key role. Successful candidates will have extensive experience in brand protection, essential for building the investigation skills and knowledge of applicable laws required for the position. You will be adept at teaming with internal stakeholders and external law enforcement authorities to investigate complex cases of suspected infringement or abuse and have a track record of successful recovery and closure. This position is based in Singapore. Please note that relocation is not offered therefore candidates must already be resident in Singapore.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Implementation of the strategic brand protection plan within the region.
- Identify gaps and opportunities and successfully execute programs to proactively stop counterfeit and diversion risk.
- Initiate and manage sometimes complex investigations surrounding product diversion, illicit trading, counterfeit product and reputational risk.
- Maintain strong relationships with local law enforcement agencies to facilitate prompt and effective legal actions designed for loss recovery.
- Deliver a strong value proposition for the brand protection program.
Your Experience Should Include:
- University degree or experience equivalent; graduate degree preferred.
- Corporate security background with a large multinational to include substantial brand protection experience and a record of successful initiation of actions related to counterfeiting and product diversion.
- Criminal investigations experience together with strong relationships with local and international law enforcement and government agencies.
- Fluent in English, with the ability to present complex information in a concise manner in both written and spoken English.
Key Competencies Required for Success:
- Analytical thinker with a track record of successful decision making.
- Effective and influential communicator, comfortable with all levels of management and authorities.
- Excellent listening skills with the ability to articulate findings.
- Strong multi-tasking skills with the ability to manage projects concurrently and strategically.
SMR doesn’t list all the positions for which we’re currently recruiting on our site! In order to ensure your details are immediately available to us for all of our searches, Log In to place your resume or CV on file with us and to keep your information current. Don’t forget to Sign Up to receive job listings specific to your region of the world in which you’re interested!
All Content ©2019 Security Management Resources®