Author: SMR Recruitment Team
This management role in the Northwest of England will consistently deliver operational excellence for our international client.
This management role leads a local team responsible for the security, HSE and BCP operations for our well-established Client, a manufacturer with international operations. You will initiate and manage investigations while liaising with leadership, other teams and stakeholders to support a broader effort to minimize overall risk. Your background in security and risk management will position you well to design a secure environment that rapidly adjusts to change while maintaining consistency of operations. Additionally, as part of the senior management team, you will be looked to for counsel and guidance on all security, HSE and BCP-related issues. Relocation is not offered for this role, so you will already be either located in or around the Northwest of England.
Responsibilities of the Job – What You’ll Be Doing:
- Manage, mentor and train security team and management, driving best practice and implementation of security policies, safety awareness and regulatory requirements.
- Lead a range of security and HSE investigations together with audits of supply chain.
- Support the broader mission of risk management throughout a dynamic environment.
Some of the Education and Experience You Need:
- Relevant education in security and risk management to NFQ Level 6.
- Certifications from accredited organizations such as NEBOSH, ISO (Lead Auditor) and Six Sigma.
- Work in a relevant field with experience in management of security, risk prevention, safety and BCP.
Related Competencies and Skills That Set You Apart:
- A proven leader with a solid understanding of business processes.
- Intuitive, critical thinker capable of analyzing complex situations and delivering innovative solutions.
- Relationship builder skilled at working successfully with a wide variety of internal and external clients.
SMR doesn’t list all the positions for which we’re currently recruiting on our site! In order to ensure your details are immediately available to us for all of our searches, Log In to place your resume or CV on file with us and to keep your information current. Don’t forget to Sign Up to receive job listings specific to your region of the world in which you’re interested!