Author: SMR Recruitment Team
This senior technical role is responsible for design and maintenance of key technical security systems designed to protect our client’s regional assets.
SMR is seeking exceptionally well-qualified candidates for this senior role with our multinational client. This is a key position in a global security team that will find you functioning as the subject matter expert for all technical security programs and systems within the Americas region. You will work closely with relevant internal departments and third-party vendors to design and develop systems that protect our client’s people and assets. Your extensive background in system installation, monitoring and maintenance together with your keen attention to detail will ensure you are successful in this challenging role. This is a great opportunity to join an industry leader in a senior technical security role. Relocation is not offered for this position, therefore only candidates local to Chicago should apply.
These are Some of Your Responsibilities:
- Partner with internal clients and external suppliers to develop and consistently maintain state-of-the-art technical security systems and processes that ensure protection of all assets.
- Oversee and participate in installation, audit, maintenance and support activities for all systems.
- Deliver training designed to support adoption and use of equipment and procedures.
- Participate with incident response teams to deliver technical capability for any event.
The Education and Experience You Need:
- Extensive relevant experience with a wide variety of access control systems.
- In-depth knowledge of installation and maintenance processes for physical security equipment.
- Knowledge of network-based architecture.
- Prior experience in a technical security capacity within a multi-national corporate environment.
Competencies and Skills That Set You Apart:
- Analytical thinker who can accurately assess requirements and recommend sound solutions.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and remain goal focused.
- Clear communication skills, comfortable with addressing many levels within an organization and across cultures.
- Resourceful and quick to respond as necessary.
SMR doesn’t list all the positions for which we’re currently recruiting on our site! In order to ensure your details are immediately available to us for all of our searches, Log In to place your resume or CV on file with us and to keep your information current. Don’t forget to Sign Up to receive job listings specific to your region of the world in which you’re interested!
All Content ©2019 Security Management Resources®