Author: SMR Recruitment Team
These senior regional roles require innovative thinkers to design and manage a world-class security program.
SMR has been engaged to recruit several senior regional security management positions strategically located around the world. Our client is seeking forward-thinking, motivational security leaders to design and manage the global security program of the future.
These roles represent an opportunity to join a leading global company and proactively influence a world-class security solution. Successful candidates for these roles will have a solid background in protection of enterprise assets. You will be driven to collaboratively develop innovative, comprehensive, cost-efficient solutions designed to protect our client’s people, systems and assets within your region. Your customer-service focus will ensure you establish trusted relationships with diverse cultures across a wide range of geographic locations.
Locations: England, France, Israel, Japan and Singapore.
** Please note that candidates must already be resident in the county in which the positions are located. **
Responsibilities of the Positions – What You’ll Be Doing:
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to assess, design and deliver complex, state-of-the-art solutions that protect our client’s enterprise within the region.
- Oversee risk and threat assessments, providing critical intelligence analysis that results in efficient, cost effective results.
- Champion activities that support security and safety standards and lead improvement efforts.
- Build strong relationships with private- and public-sector agencies that focus on safety, security, crisis management and business resiliency.
Some of the Education and Experience You Need:
- University degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- A background inclusive of a broad range of security program management responsibilities.
- Substantial business and financial acumen with a proven track record of success.
- Previous leadership in a global, culturally diverse environment.
These are Competencies and Skills that Set You Apart:
- Creative thinker capable of analyzing complex technical and operational challenges and delivering innovative solutions.
- Motivational leader able to build consensus, provide direction and earn confidence and trust at all levels.
- Ability to communicate with diverse audiences and influence outcomes.
- Forward-looking change agent focused on advancement of cutting-edge strategies.
SMR doesn’t list all the positions for which we’re currently recruiting on our site! In order to ensure your details are immediately available to us for all of our searches, Log In to place your resume or CV on file with us and to keep your information current. Don’t forget to Sign Up to receive job listings specific to your region of the world in which you’re interested!