Author: SMR Recruitment Team
This regional role in Singapore works to implement security programs and strategies to reduce risk and minimize loss.
This role requires an experienced security operations manager who will contribute to the regional security posture of our dynamic multinational client. You will be responsible for implementation of a range of security strategies and programs designed to reduce risk and minimize loss. You will work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure that measures are successfully integrated and adopted throughout the region. Your background will include both public and private sector experience in a relevant capacity such as management of security programs related to manufacturing, supply chain and distribution environments. Please note that relocation is not on offer for this position located in Singapore.
Here Are Some of Your Responsibilities:
- Reduce risk and mitigate threat across the region through implementation of security programs and measures.
- Manage a range of investigations, working with internal and external stakeholders to achieve positive results.
- Assess the effectiveness of programs, implementing change as required.
The Education and Experience You Need:
- University degree or equivalent experience.
- Corporate security background that includes substantial experience in a global organization.
- Experience working with local and international law enforcement and government agencies to investigate incidents and reach successful conclusions.
- Fluent in English.
Competencies and Skills That Set You Apart:
- Analytic thinker able to accurately evaluate risk and assist with solutions.
- Strong investigative skills.
- Effective communicator, able to effectively interact with all levels of management and influence outcomes.
EEO Statement: SMR’s client consistently practices inclusion to maintain a diverse workforce. They are committed to equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, region, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran or any other legally protected status. Their inclusive culture is reflective of the differences seen in the world around us and helps nurture, develop and retain their highly qualified global workforce.
SMR doesn’t list all the positions for which we’re currently recruiting on our site! In order to ensure your details are immediately available to us for all of our searches, Log In to place your resume or CV on file with us and to keep your information current. Don’t forget to Sign Up to receive job listings specific to your region of the world in which you’re interested!
All Content ©2019 Security Management Resources®