Author: SMR Recruitment Team
This leadership position will oversee our client’s security and risk management efforts across the region.
This management role enacts and coordinates a wide variety of security programs within the region. This is an opportunity to join a strong, multinational corporation to facilitate solutions across a wide range of projects. You will work closely with internal and external clients to ensure the security programs are in alignment with the business. Your previous experience in a regional corporate security function will mean you are a trusted advisor on topics such as physical, event and travel security. This role is located in Switzerland and relocation is not on offer.
Here Are Some of Your Responsibilities:
- Drive comprehensive region-wide security policies, procedures and standards that ensure protection of our client’s assets and interests throughout the region.
- Develop and implement security methodology and strategies proactively and as needs arise.
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders embedding security into the region.
- Monitor potential risks and advise the regional travel security program.
The Education and Experience You Need:
- Prior experience in a regional security capacity in a corporate environment.
- Background working to ensure security programs are in alignment with business goals.
- Experience implementing technical security solutions.
- Must be fluent in English. Additional languages such as French are very desirable.
Competencies and Skills That Set You Apart:
- Effective manager and trusted advisor.
- Relationship builder skilled at working successfully with a diverse group of internal and external clients.
- Effective communicator able to influence positive outcomes.
- Clear thinker with the ability to anticipate risk and seek innovate solutions.
SMR doesn’t list all the positions for which we’re currently recruiting on our site! In order to ensure your details are immediately available to us for all of our searches, Log In to place your resume or CV on file with us and to keep your information current. Don’t forget to Sign Up to receive job listings specific to your region of the world in which you’re interested!