Author: SMR Recruitment Team
Located in Hong Kong, this role for a security manager with experience in the region will manage and direct a regional security team.
Our multinational Client requires an experienced security professional to manage and direct their regional security team. You will have responsibility for a wide range of security initiatives, consistently working to high standards and delivering results for internal and external clients. Compliance reviews, threat assessments and incident management will be part of your portfolio of responsibilities. You will additionally develop and deliver training programs designed to strengthen security dynamics. Your strong relationship building skills will enable you to work closely with senior management and diverse teams, alike, and you will function as the SME on a wide range of security issues. The role is located in Hong Kong, therefore, Fluency in English with Cantonese and/or Mandarin preferred.
Here Are Some of Your Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage the regional security team.
- Develop comprehensive security policies, procedures and standards that further protect our Client’s enterprise.
- Initiate and oversee security audits and assessments, working closely with internal and external resources to ensure compliance with policies and best practices.
- Design and develop a wide range of training programs for diverse audiences.
The Education and Experience You Need:
- A university degree.
- Extensive corporate security background with relevant regional multinational experience.
- Participation in industry-relevant organizations.
Competencies and Skills That Set You Apart:
- Intuitive thinker who accurately assesses risks, designs and ensures successful outcomes.
- Strong cultural understanding of the region with corresponding business savvy.
- Influential communicator, fluent in English with Cantonese and Mandarin preferred.
SMR doesn’t list all the positions for which we’re currently recruiting on our site! In order to ensure your details are immediately available to us for all of our searches, Log In to place your resume or CV on file with us and to keep your information current. Don’t forget to Sign Up to receive job listings specific to your region of the world in which you’re interested!