Author: SMR Recruitment Team
This regional role requires a fluent Spanish-English speaker to design and manage state-of-the-art security programs for the Americas.
This security management role represents an outstanding opportunity to join a leading Fortune 100 organization as their regional physical security expert for the Americas region. You will oversee a wide variety of programs designed to protect our client’s assets and interests. Your extensive experience in Latin America will position you for success as you design and implement processes and ensure state-of-the-art physical security systems are in place throughout the region. You must be fluent in both English and Spanish as you will be working with a culturally diverse group across many countries. Our client is a well-respected leader in their field and are positioned to offer an excellent salary and benefits package including bonus for this important role. The position is located in the Northeast US, and relocation is available.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and initiate a wide range of effective and efficient protective service programs and systems to ensure comprehensive security of regional facilities.
- Management of technology and computerized systems and oversight of contracted services.
- Work with internal clients to address specific concerns while ensuring global security standards are met.
The Education and Experience You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related discipline.
- Extensive experience with management of complex projects in the region, with responsibility for long- and short-term planning.
- Solid knowledge of physical security processes and procedures including emergency systems and services.
- Must be completely bilingual in Spanish and English.
Competencies and Skills That Set You Apart:
- Strong subject matter expert with in-depth knowledge of physical security technology and standards.
- Ability to clearly communicate findings and recommendations, engender confidence and influence outcomes.
- Effective, situationally savvy manager with confidence in the region.
SMR doesn’t list all the positions for which we’re currently recruiting on our site! In order to ensure your details are immediately available to us for all of our searches, Log In to place your resume or CV on file with us and to keep your information current. Don’t forget to Sign Up to receive job listings specific to your region of the world in which you’re interested!