Author: SMR Recruitment Team
This key role with our multinational client requires a senior security manager with skillsets in both the IT and corporate security realms.
SMR is seeking candidates for a pivotal role in our client’s global organization. This new position located in Europe requires a seasoned security professional with relevant experience across both the cyber/IT and corporate security spectrum. You will be working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to implement and manage a comprehensive range of security plans and programs. As the security SME in the region, you will have an opportunity to work hand-in-hand with all departments to manage risk, ensure compliance and validate the integrity of systems and processes. Our client is seeking a true relationship builder with a track record of working successfully with clients, senior management and service vendors to achieve business objectives. The responsible nature of this position requires the role-holder to be available 24x7. You must also have the ability to travel internationally on a regular basis. A strong compensation package is on offer for this position. Ideally the position will be located in the United Kingdom, and limited relocation assistance may be included dependent on where the successful candidate currently resides.
Some of Your Responsibilities Include:
- Serve as the security subject matter expert in the region, working to analyze and protect infrastructure, maintain compliance and achieve business goals.
- Work across all functions in the organization to assess requirements, manage risk and align with industry standards while maintaining compliance.
- Drive business continuity awareness and lead response to any incident that should arise.
- Oversee and manage contracted security vendors and other personnel together with the systems associated with those functions.
The Education and Experience You Need:
- A University degree in a security and/or IT-related field.
- Ongoing education that includes participation in relevant organizations, with CISSP certification preferred.
- Business acumen inclusive of diverse security-related functions both in client-facing and management roles.
- Experience working with technology related to data security together with a strong understanding of industry security standards.
Competencies and Skills That Set You Apart:
- Skilled at communicating with a diverse audience together with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of management.
- Analytical thinker who can effectively define risk, analyze data and deploy sound, innovative solutions.
- Collaborative team player viewed as a key contributor.
- Impeccable integrity and ethics.
SMR doesn’t list all the positions for which we’re currently recruiting on our site! In order to ensure your details are immediately available to us for all of our searches, Log In to place your resume or CV on file with us and to keep your information current. Don’t forget to Sign Up to receive job listings specific to your region of the world in which you’re interested!
All Content ©2019 Security Management Resources®