Author: SMR Recruitment Team
This regional role in the Northwest of England works to protect our client’s enterprise in a culturally diverse geographic area.
This regional role offers an experienced security manager the opportunity to work with our dynamic Fortune 500 client. You will proactively assist with the development and implementation of facility evaluations to reduce security-related vulnerabilities in all aspects of operation. Compliance with internal controls will be a priority, and you will report findings and make recommendations for cost-effective improvements to overall procedures. Your background will include management of security programs related to manufacturing, supply chain and distribution environments. Relocation is not on offer for this position located in Northwest England.
Here Are Some of Your Responsibilities:
- Achieve reduction of loss across the region by assisting with a wide range of proactive programs and measures.
- Review facility compliance with controls and recommend improvement options that effectively minimize vulnerability and reduce loss.
- Develop and integrate security solutions across the region.
- Complete a wide range of investigations across diverse cultures and countries.
The Education and Experience You Need:
- Security management experience that includes risk assessment in manufacturing, supply chain and distribution environments.
- Experience working with local and international law enforcement and government agencies within relevant regions.
- Availability to regularly travel within the region.
Competencies and Skills That Set You Apart:
- Analytic thinker able to accurately evaluate risk and assist with solutions.
- Strong investigative skills. Independently motivated.
- Commitment to contributing towards the strategic thinking of the department.
SMR doesn’t list all the positions for which we’re currently recruiting on our site! In order to ensure your details are immediately available to us for all of our searches, Log In to place your resume or CV on file with us and to keep your information current. Don’t forget to Sign Up to receive job listings specific to your region of the world in which you’re interested!