Author: SMR Recruitment Team
This senior position requires substantial experience in security, business continuity and crisis and risk management strategies.
This role will be responsible for leadership of a comprehensive program in the Asia Pacific region for a large multinational. You will be responsible for securing all aspects of the enterprise including human capital, facilities, and intellectual property. Your approach will be focused on security strategies that encompass business continuity, risk, and crisis management. The position will be located in China and relocation is offered.
- A minimum of 15 years of progressively responsible experience in:
- Security program management.
- Enterprise-wide resilience and risk management.
- Business continuity.
- Management of crises and disruptive events.
- Experience can be a mix of both public and private sector.
- Fluency in both English and Mandarin is mandatory.
- University degree in a relevant field of study.
- Strong business acumen with a reputation for integrity.
- Ability to foster collaboration in a multi-cultural environment.
- Skilled, effective communicator able to influence diverse groups in a matrix-management multinational organization.
- World view of international business with the ability to understand and connect with a multicultural audience.
- Critical thinker with a quick grasp of concepts and the ability to act tactically.
- Unquestionable ethics and integrity.
SMR doesn’t list all the positions for which we’re currently recruiting on our site! In order to ensure your details are immediately available to us for all of our searches, Log In to place your resume or CV on file with us and to keep your information current. Don’t forget to Sign Up to receive job listings specific to your region of the world in which you’re interested!
All Content ©2020 Security Management Resources®