Author: SMR Recruitment Team
SMR's multinational client requires a corporate security professional to implement their policies and programs in the region.
Security Management Resources® has been engaged to recruit for this senior-level corporate security professional for our multinational client. This role is responsible for implementation of our client’s security policies and procedures within the region. You will be an integral part of our client’s international security strategy and will be responsible for conducting a wide range of sometimes sensitive, complex investigations. This is an opportunity to work with many levels in a global organization as you coordinate resources and work closely with international law enforcement agencies to deliver results. A background in law enforcement together with previous corporate security experience within a large corporation will ensure you are successful in the role. You must be available to travel within the region as required. Please note that relocation is not on offer for this position located in Hong Kong.
- Deliver consultative security services to the region as you implement strategic programs designed to mitigate risk.
- Consult on and manage a broad range of investigations utilizing internal and external resources to deliver results.
- Facilitate and maintain productive working relationships with external law enforcement agencies, government bodies and private-sector counterparts.
- University degree, with ongoing education and participation in professional associations and organizations highly desirable.
- Relevant experience in public or private sector law enforcement or intelligence service.
- Prior experience in a similar international role with a multinational organization.
- Must have the ability to present sometimes complex information in a clear manner in both written and spoken English.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Analytical thinker who can devise and execute successful investigative strategies.
- Relationship builder, able to connect with many levels in an organization within a culturally diverse setting.
- Ability to maintain focus and work discreetly in sensitive or high-profile situations.
SMR doesn’t list all the positions for which we’re currently recruiting on our site! In order to ensure your details are immediately available to us for all of our searches, Log In to place your resume or CV on file with us and to keep your information current. Don’t forget to Sign Up to receive job listings specific to your region of the world in which you’re interested!
All Content ©2019 Security Management Resources®