Author: SMR Recruitment Team
Our multinational client is seeking candidates for a new business continuity management role located in Upstate New York.
Security Management Resources is seeking candidates for a business continuity role within our client’s risk and resiliency program. This is a new position responsible for supporting enterprise-wide BCM systems both in the US and internationally. You will counsel senior management on business continuity strategies, working closely with them to develop and run exercises. As a project leader, you will also be responsible for the presentation and reporting of risk assessment and impact. This position is located in Upstate New York and requires the ability to travel both domestically and internationally. Relocation is available within the Continental US.
- Administer an enterprise-wide business continuity management system.
- Build trusted relationships with senior management, advising on all BCM aspects.
- Develop project plans that address risk assessment, impact analysis and awareness training and exercises.
Education and Experience:
- University degree with continuing education in the BCP field such as CBCP together with strong comprehension of ISO 22301 standards.
- Experience having built, administered and expanded enterprise-wide business continuity systems and databases.
- Expertise in business impact analysis.
- Project management experience.
- Strong communicator who can effectively convey the concept and importance of business continuity to a diverse audience.
- Sound analyst with good design strategy who can run tabletop and live exercises, comprehend results and recommend strategies.
- Forward thinker who can forecast risk and understand the inter-relationship between IT disaster recovery, crisis management and business continuity planning.
SMR doesn’t list all the positions for which we’re currently recruiting on our site! In order to ensure your details are immediately available to us for all of our searches, Log In to place your resume or CV on file with us and to keep your information current. Don’t forget to Sign Up to receive job listings specific to your region of the world in which you’re interested!