Author: SMR Recruitment Team
Is one of your New Year’s resolutions to secure a new position? Apply for one of these 13 senior-level positions - one for each day of the New Year so far - and you may achieve that goal.
2019 was one of the busiest – and best - years SMR has experienced since we began recruitment for security professionals 23 years ago. We are grateful to our clients for their enduring confidence in our ability to place ideal candidates in professional security positions around the globe.
Early 2019 staffing changes at SMR meant that our experienced recruitment professionals, with the ability to better understand and connect with our clients, were highly effective placing candidates across the year. In 2020 we are looking forward to welcoming several new Senior Advisors who each offer their unique view of the security profession across diverse global industries.
Together our exceptionally well-qualified team continues to excel at partnering with both security and talent acquisition professionals to assess, structure and staff comprehensive security, risk and resilience programs around the world.
From the candidate view, SMR forecasts 2020 to be an outstanding year for security professionals who plan to move into new positions. The number of current and upcoming security management projects we are working on suggests a wide range of opportunities for candidates at many levels of their careers.
If one of your New Year’s resolutions is to secure a new position, review the security jobs below. These are current projects we are seeking well-qualified candidates for. Take the opportunity to start your New Year off with a new job by applying for one of these positions.
Global Security Management Roles
- North America - Global Director of Security and Business Continuity; Redesign and build a complex security program designed to ensure resilience.
- Latin America - Regional Head of Security; Lead the security program across multiple countries in Latin America.
- United Kingdom - EMEA Regional Security and Resiliency Director; Develop and lead a robust security program throughout the EMEA region.
- North America - Director of Global Security; Outstanding opportunity as the senior executive leader of a global security program.
- Asia - Security Operations Vice President; Design and oversee all physical security operations in the region.
- North America - Security Director; A new role responsible for the design and buildout of a comprehensive program.
- Middle East - Senior Regional Manager; Responsible for operational security and asset protection in the region.
- North America - Senior Manager, Physical Security Technology; Lead and manage the organizations physical security initiatives.
- United Kingdom - Senior Manager, Regional Security; A brand-new role chartered with the design and development of a program to cover Europe and Asia.
- North America - Corporate Executive Protection Specialist; Provide experienced protection services for senior-level executives in this global organization.
- Europe - Country Security Manager; Manage the in-country physical security programs.
- North America - Protection Services Program Manager; A complex role for an experienced executive protection professional with the skill to both manage and provide senior level service.
- Asia - Senior Regional Security Manager; Execute the regional asset protection and business resiliency programs.