Author: SMR Recruitment Team
Business Continuity professionals who are senior practitioners or experienced managers should apply for these two new roles.
Security Management Resources is seeking candidates for two business continuity roles for our client, a large multinational. These positions represent an outstanding opportunity to join an organization well-known for their exceptional commitment to employee advancement and generous compensation. Both of these positions are in the Northeast USA, and relocation from within the continental USA is possible.
We want to hear from business continuity professionals who are either senior BCP practitioners or experienced BCP managers.
Senior Business Continuity Analyst
These attributes describe your senior-level experience:
- University degree with continuing education in the BCP field such as CBCP together with strong comprehension of ISO 22301 standards.
- Experience having built, administered and expanded enterprise-wide business continuity systems and databases.
- Strong communicator who can effectively convey the concept and importance of business continuity to a diverse audience.
- Sound analyst with good design strategy who can run tabletop and live exercises, comprehend results and recommend strategies.
- Forward thinker who can forecast risk and understand the inter-relationship between IT disaster recovery, crisis management and business continuity planning.
Business Continuity Manager
These achievements position you for success as a manager:
- University degree and continuing education in a relevant area of study.
- Demonstrated management experience within the security and business continuity space.
- Confident leader who has advised at all levels of management with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in developing procedures for the management of classified and proprietary material with the ability to produce supporting documentation and effectively educate and train personnel on new procedures.
- Skilled project manager who excels at delivery of results with the budget and timeframe.
Both of these roles are located in the Northeast USA and require the ability to travel internationally.
SMR doesn’t list all the positions for which we’re currently recruiting on our site! In order to ensure your details are immediately available to us for all of our searches, Log In to place your resume or CV on file with us and to keep your information current. Don’t forget to Sign Up to receive job listings specific to your region of the world in which you’re interested!
All Content ©2020 Security Management Resources®