Author: SMR Recruitment Team
If you’re a skilled investigator who has previously worked on a global team, this mid-level post based in Singapore is a great opportunity!
This position calls for someone who is interested in furthering their career with a well-respected multinational. You’ll lead comprehensive fraud and forensic investigations, working both independently and as part of a team with your colleagues and global peers. Your fluency in both English and Mandarin will serve you well as you travel extensively throughout the APAC region.
Please note there is no relocation assistance available for this position.
Here’s What You’ll be Responsible for:
- Thorough review of evidence to best construct and lead successful investigations.
- Management and direction of internal staff and associated personnel across multiple projects.
- Working closely with colleagues and peers to develop internal policies and procedures surrounding investigative protocols.
The Education and Experience You Need:
- Achievement of strong academic credentials is required, with related professional certifications a definite plus.
- Demonstrated in-depth investigative experience within the APAC region.
A Few Competencies and Skills That Set You Apart:
- Adept at analyzing data and identifying risk.
- Skilled communicator who can clearly document events, convey strategies and develop successful outcomes.
- Culturally astute with the ability to communicate fluently (speak, read and write) in both Mandarin and English.
SMR doesn’t list all the positions for which we’re currently recruiting on our site! In order to ensure your details are immediately available to us for all of our searches, Log In to place your resume or CV on file with us and to keep your information current. Don’t forget to Sign Up to receive job listings specific to your region of the world in which you’re interested!