Author: SMR Recruitment Team
This leadership role in Hong Kong requires a strong corporate security professional to implement a world-class regional security program.
SMR has been retained to recruit for this senior security management position located in the Asia Pacific Region. Our client is seeking a forward-thinking security leader for their diverse, multicultural team. In this role, you will work to implement and lead a strategic corporate security and brand protection program. You will be viewed as the security subject matter expert in the region, providing advice and counsel to both internal and external stakeholders. You will work collaboratively with peers, vendor service providers and your network of regional security professionals to ensure you are consistently aware of any and all threats that may infringe upon our client’s ability to conduct business. The successful candidate must have a solid background in both protection of enterprise assets and crisis management within the region. You will also have experience in the acquisition and implementation of cutting-edge solutions to potential risk. Your customer-service focus will ensure you build upon your already-established trusted relationships with senior security practitioners and law enforcement agencies and associations. This senior-level position offers a strong compensation and benefits package and will be based in Hong Kong. Relocation is also available for the successful candidate, and you must be able travel within the Asia Pacific Region.
Responsibilities of the Position – What You’ll Be Doing:
- Work collaboratively with a diverse group of stakeholders to assess and facilitate state-of-the-art solutions that protect our client’s enterprise and personnel within the region.
- Proactively identify risk and potential threats; provide intelligence analysis and lead investigations that result in efficient, effective results and limit exposure to liability.
- Champion programs and activities that focus on brand protection and protect supply chain integrity.
- Represent our client within the region by building strong relationships with private- and public-sector agencies that focus on safety, security, crisis management and business resiliency.
Some of the Education and Experience You Need:
- A university degree in a relevant discipline.
- Business acumen that reflects a substantial background managing a broad range of security and asset protection programs in commercial organizations.
- Substantial business experience in multiple countries within the Asia Pacific region with a proven track record of success.
- Fluent in English with a second language such as Mandarin Chinese viewed as a strong plus.
These are Competencies and Skills that Set You Apart:
- Strong executive leader able to work collaboratively and build consensus, earning confidence and trust at all levels.
- Ability to effectively communicate with diverse senior-level audiences and positively influence outcomes.
- Independent thinker who can provide insight in situations of uncertainty.
- Critical thinker capable of analyzing complex challenges and delivering innovative solutions.
SMR doesn’t list all the positions for which we’re currently recruiting on our site! In order to ensure your details are immediately available to us for all of our searches, Log In to place your resume or CV on file with us and to keep your information current. Don’t forget to Sign Up to receive job listings specific to your region of the world in which you’re interested!
All Content ©2019 Security Management Resources®