Author: SMR Recruitment Team
This senior role requires an independent thinker to facilitate a world-class regional security and business resiliency program.
SMR has been engaged to recruit for this senior security management position located in the Asia Pacific Region. Our client is seeking a forward-thinking security leader for their diverse, multicultural team. In this role, you will work to facilitate a successful security and resiliency program. The successful candidate must have a solid background in protection of enterprise assets within the region. Your customer-service focus will ensure you establish trusted relationships with diverse cultures across a wide geographic area. The position can be located in one of the following three locations: Singapore, Hong Kong or Bangalore India, and travel within the region can be expected. An excellent compensation and benefits package is on offer for this senior-level role; however, please note that relocation is not being offered.
Responsibilities of the Positions – What You’ll Be Doing:
- Work collaboratively with a diverse group of stakeholders to assess and facilitate state-of-the-art solutions that protect our client’s enterprise within the region.
- Identify risk and potential threats, providing intelligence analysis that result in efficient, effective results.
- Champion activities that support security and safety standards, business continuity practices and maintain compliance.
- Represent our client within the region by building strong relationships with private- and public-sector agencies that focus on safety, security, crisis management and business resiliency.
Some of the Education and Experience You Need:
- A university degree in a relevant discipline together with ongoing participation in a relevant professional organization.
- A background inclusive of a broad range of security program management and resilience responsibilities.
- Substantial business experience within the Asia Pacific region with a proven track record of success.
- Fluent in English with a second language specific to Asia Pacific viewed as a strong plus.
These are Competencies and Skills that Set You Apart:
- Motivational leader able to work collaboratively and build consensus, earning confidence and trust at all levels.
- Ability to communicate with diverse audiences and positively influence outcomes.
- Independent thinker who can provide insight in situations of uncertainty.
- Critical analyst, capable of assessing complex technical and operational challenges and delivering innovative solutions.
SMR doesn’t list all the positions for which we’re currently recruiting on our site! In order to ensure your details are immediately available to us for all of our searches, Log In to place your resume or CV on file with us and to keep your information current. Don’t forget to Sign Up to receive job listings specific to your region of the world in which you’re interested!