Author: SMR Recruitment Team
This senior role located in the United Kingdom requires a security leader who has commercial experience in a large multinational.
This key position for a senior-level security professional offers a strategic thinker the opportunity to join a well-regarded organization with multinational operations. Located in the United Kingdom, the role has direct impact on the security of the enterprise and requires a confident leader with a focus on quality and best practice. Your project management background in international security settings will position you to design and develop comprehensive programs to protect our Client’s personnel and interests. You will train and manage a team while serving as the security SME globally. Finally, you will have the opportunity to regularly travel and must be prepared to be available as needs arise.
These are a few responsibilities of the position:
- Develop and manage physical security policies and standards to effectively identify threats, mitigate risk and protect all assets of the organization.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to design and deliver robust assurance programs.
- Train, mentor and effectively manage personnel.
Some of the education and experience required to succeed in this role:
- University degree with additional security-related qualifications.
- Commercial background in a large multinational.
- International project management experience.
The slate of competencies and skills that will set you apart:
- Motivated and proactive influencer skilled at working in a collaborative environment.
- Leader with the ability to foster teamwork to achieve higher goals.
- Strategic and tactical thinker who can design and implement innovation solutions to risk.
SMR doesn’t list all the positions for which we’re currently recruiting on our site! In order to ensure your details are immediately available to us for all of our searches, Log In to place your resume or CV on file with us and to keep your information current. Don’t forget to Sign Up to receive job listings specific to your region of the world in which you’re interested!