Author: SMR Recruitment Team
This corporate security leadership role will develop, manage and deliver a comprehensive security and risk management program for our multinational client.
This newly-created role represents the senior-most security function in our Fortune 500 client’s organization. As such, this leadership role will be responsible for charting the strategic direction of our client’s corporate security program on a global basis. You will develop, enhance and manage comprehensive security and risk management programs designed to protect our client’s enterprise and operations world-wide. You will work closely with executive leadership to develop effective protection and safety strategies that ensure compliance with national and international environments. Exceptional communication and influencing skills will enable you to effectively convey information to a diverse audience, building support and ensuring continuity of operations. Your extensive relevant knowledge can include a combination of public- and private-sector leadership experience that will contribute to your success in this role. This position is located in the Southeast, USA, and relocation is offered for candidates who are authorized to work in the United States.
- Design and direct development of effective security, risk and crisis management strategies designed to safeguard the enterprise.
- Perform comprehensive evaluations of all vulnerabilities and risks that may impact continuity of operations.
- Proactively oversee the executive protection and travel and event security programs, developing and implementing policies to ensure safety.
- Foster productive working relationships globally with officials in law enforcement, government agencies and with private-sector counterparts.
- University degree in a relevant area of study.
- Progressively responsible relevant security experience, a substantial amount of which has been in corporate security management and leadership within a Fortune 500 multinational.
- Public sector leadership experience in law enforcement, military or a similar government agency highly desirable.
- Demonstrated experience in the global security arena and the ability to travel internationally.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Business acumen commensurate with a senior security leadership role.
- Strategic and analytical thinker who can accurately assess and define issues, offer innovative solutions and implement change.
- Excellent relationship management competencies, skilled at interacting with all levels of an organization and with international audiences.
- Strong, diplomatic communication skills, able to convey complex information to a diverse audience and lead through influence.
SMR doesn’t list all the positions for which we’re currently recruiting on our site! In order to ensure your details are immediately available to us for all of our searches, Log In to place your resume or CV on file with us and to keep your information current. Don’t forget to Sign Up to receive job listings specific to your region of the world in which you’re interested!
All Content ©2019 Security Management Resources®