Author: SMR Recruitment Team
Candidates who meet all the requirements for this executive protection role will travel the world while working for our West Coast client.
Summary of Responsibilities:
This role for our West Coast client requires an experienced executive protection professional skilled in providing low- profile comprehensive protection combined with high-touch customer service. Working within a small team environment, you will participate in many aspects of the executive protection program to include advance work and detailed strategy plans. Your strong communication skills will enable you to foster close relationships at an executive level. You will be an independent, creative problem solver skilled at offering flexible solutions to challenges under pressure. Relocation and an excellent benefits package are offered for this West Coast role.
Candidates must meet all the requirements listed below to be considered:
You must have the following background and experience to apply:
- 5+ years corporate executive protection experience with a senior executive -OR-5+ years of protection experience working with a private family.
- Prior Federal or state law enforcement experience.
- Exemplary track record providing concierge-level customer service with a strong attention to detail.
- Extensive international work across many countries and cultures.
You must be current and have training in:
- Firearms - must be eligible to obtain or currently have a concealed carry permit.
- Principles of Protection.
- Defensive tactics including protective driving skills.
- First aid, CPR and trauma care.
SMR doesn’t list all the positions for which we’re currently recruiting on our site! In order to ensure your details are immediately available to us for all of our searches, Log In to place your resume or CV on file with us and to keep your information current. Don’t forget to Sign Up to receive job listings specific to your region of the world in which you’re interested!