Author: SMR Recruitment Team
This leadership role will design and direct a comprehensive security, safety and business continuity program for our global client.
This senior role serves as the top security executive in our client’s fast-paced, multinational organization. As such, you will be the main strategist for a leading-edge global security program. Working collaboratively with internal stakeholders, you will assess, identify and implement security solutions designed to protect our client’s enterprise and events worldwide. You will have the budget oversight and program management skills that enable you to effectively implement technology-related tools and programs. Your background will also include a combination of law enforcement and private sector experience on a global basis to support your effective management of a diverse team and successful collaboration with vendor partners internationally. Exceptional communication and influencing skills will enable you to effectively convey information to executives, build consensus and support and ensure continuity of operations. Relocation is available for this position in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Lead the strategic direction of an evolving global physical security and safety program.
- Perform a comprehensive evaluation of all vulnerabilities and risks that may impact continuity of operations; implement programs and technologic solutions.
- Build relationships and collaborate with key internal and external stakeholders who support security, safety and business continuity management programs.
- Foster productive working relationships globally with officials in law enforcement, government agencies and with private-sector counterparts.
- University degree in a relevant area of study.
- Progressively responsible experience, a substantial amount of which has been in corporate security management within a multinational organization.
- Public sector leadership experience in law enforcement, military or a similar government agency.
- Demonstrated experience in event security globally with the ability to travel internationally.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Business acumen commensurate with a senior security leadership role.
- Strategic and analytical thinker who can accurately assess and define issues, offer innovative solutions and implement change.
- Excellent relationship management competencies, skilled at working collaboratively and building consensus across all levels of an organization and with international audiences.
- Strong communicator, at home in a fast-paced technology cultural environment.
SMR doesn’t list all the positions for which we’re currently recruiting on our site! In order to ensure your details are immediately available to us for all of our searches, Log In to place your resume or CV on file with us and to keep your information current. Don’t forget to Sign Up to receive job listings specific to your region of the world in which you’re interested!
All Content ©2019 Security Management Resources®