Author: SMR Recruitment Team
This leadership role will design and manage an innovative security program to protect people and assets across our client’s enterprise.
Security Management Resources® has been retained to recruit for this senior-most security role in our client’s organization. This newly created position will develop and lead an innovative security and risk management program designed to protect both people and assets across multiple locations. This is an opportunity for an experienced security professional to build an efficient and effective program in alignment with industry standards and strategic goals. You will work closely with external agencies to ensure compliance with regulations while continuing to build and mentor a strong team of security practitioners. Exceptional communication skills together with strong executive presence will contribute to your success in this leadership role. Relocation assistance is on offer for this outstanding opportunity in the Southeast US.
- Design and direct effective security and risk management initiatives designed to safeguard the enterprise and ensure compliance with regulatory environments.
- Review and integrate state-of-the-art security technology and solutions to safeguard people and assets.
- Build, manage and coach a skilled team to develop, implement and maintain short- and long-term policies, procedures and processes that support security operations governance.
- Foster productive working relationships with law enforcement, government agencies and private-sector counterparts.
- University degree, with an advanced degree or equivalent in a relevant area of study highly desirable.
- Substantial relevant security experience at least five years of which has been in a corporate security leadership role.
- Knowledge of physical security and electronic security systems.
- Participation in ongoing professional development programs and/or associations.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Business acumen commensurate with a senior security leadership role.
- Critical thinker who excels at strategic planning while continuing to drive quality improvement.
- Strong leader who builds effective teams and focuses on staff development.
- Effective communicator skilled at interacting with all levels of an organization and building relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
SMR doesn’t list all the positions for which we’re currently recruiting on our site! In order to ensure your details are immediately available to us for all of our searches, Log In to place your resume or CV on file with us and to keep your information current. Don’t forget to Sign Up to receive job listings specific to your region of the world in which you’re interested!
All Content ©2019 Security Management Resources®