Author: SMR Recruitment Team
This senior-most security role in our client’s multinational organization requires a visionary leader to develop a comprehensive global security program.
SMR has been retained to recruit top candidates for this senior security leadership role. Our client, located in the metro-Chicago area of Illinois, is seeking a strategic thinker to develop and lead a best-in-class security program. The ideal candidate for this role will be a visionary who can anticipate and identify opportunities and challenges and design effective strategies and actions that are aligned with the business. Our client prioritizes the safety and security of its people, assets and operations worldwide, and this role will be the main point of contact for a comprehensive program. You will additionally provide direction for the global security team and have oversight of EHS policies. Our client prefers someone who has both public and private sector leadership qualifications together with extensive experience in multinational organizations. While the position is in the Chicagoland area, you must be available to travel internationally as required. Finally, a strong compensation package that includes relocation is being offered for this outstanding opportunity.
Some of Your Responsibilities Include:
- Develop and direct a robust security program designed to ensure protection of assets, infrastructure and people worldwide.
- Manage a strategic executive protection program and provide oversite to global EHS policies.
- Work collaboratively with key internal stakeholders to provide input for strategic planning, business continuity management and ensure alignment with services.
- Develop strong internal and external networks to drive continuous improvement efforts.
The Education and Experience You Need:
- A University degree in security management or a relevant discipline.
- Business acumen inclusive of extensive security management responsibilities with major multinational corporations.
- Leadership experience within public sector agencies, law enforcement or military.
- Extensive knowledge of physical security measures, programs and best-in-class security processes.
Competencies and Skills That Set You Apart:
- Strategic thinker capable of successful execution of international-level projects.
- Strong communication skills, able to present and influence effective solutions.
- Collaborative team player who works effectively in a dynamic matrix environment.
- Strategic planner with strong project management skills.
SMR doesn’t list all the positions for which we’re currently recruiting on our site! In order to ensure your details are immediately available to us for all of our searches, Log In to place your resume or CV on file with us and to keep your information current. Don’t forget to Sign Up to receive job listings specific to your region of the world in which you’re interested!
All Content ©2019 Security Management Resources®