Author: SMR Recruitment Team
This senior leadership role is responsible for ensuring the protection of our client’s assets and operations in Brazil.
This senior leadership role for our multinational client is responsible for development and management of a comprehensive corporate security program designed to protect our client’s personnel, assets and operations within Brazil. This is the senior-most security role in the country. You will work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to implement security strategies that provide assurance to leadership and deliver optimal protection aligned with corporate goals. Your strong relationships with in-country and regional law enforcement, government agencies and peers will ensure you are the go-to Subject Matter Expert for all in-country intelligence reporting. Exceptional communication skills that include fluency in both Portuguese and English together with a strong executive presence will help you to effectively convey information to a diverse, matrixed audience. Extensive relevant experience that includes a combination of supervisory private- and public-sector experience will also contribute to your success in this leadership role. This position is located in São Paulo, Brazil, and candidates who already reside in Brazil are encouraged to apply. Some relocation assistance may be available for those already in-country.
Here’s What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop and manage all aspects of a comprehensive security program designed to mitigate security risk while ensuring the safety of all in-country operations and assets.
- Design and implement security policies, strategies and processes that drive operations governance, mitigate risk and provide effective crisis response.
- Collaborate effectively with senior leadership to develop appropriate security policies and standards and ensure training and compliance.
- Manage in-country contracted third-party security vendors and solutions.
Qualifications Required to Succeed:
- University degree in an associated field of study.
- Substantial relevant security experience in the private and/or public sectors.
- Senior leadership and management of a comprehensive security program in a multinational business environment.
- Subject matter expert on best practices for security standards.
- Ability to travel internationally.
- Fluent in Portuguese and English. Additional fluency in the Spanish language preferred.
Competencies and Skills that Set You Apart:
- Business acumen commensurate with a senior security leadership role in a global organization.
- Strong communicator with the ability to work collaboratively with a diverse audience.
- Executive presence enabling you to engage at all levels of the organization.
- Relationship builder with a strong network of resources within the country and region.
- Diplomat skilled at mediating conflict and performing well under pressure.
SMR doesn’t list all the positions for which we’re currently recruiting on our site! In order to ensure your details are immediately available to us for all of our searches, Log In to place your resume or CV on file with us and to keep your information current. Don’t forget to Sign Up to receive job listings specific to your region of the world in which you’re interested!
All Content ©2019 Security Management Resources®