Author: SMR Recruitment Team
This senior investigative role in Taiwan requires a Mandarin speaker who has experience in the Asia Pacific region.
SMR has opened a new recruitment for an experienced Corporate Security Investigator. You will be conducting complex, high-profile investigations in the region for our client, a strong Fortune 100 company. If you have substantial demonstrated investigative experience in mainland China and the Asia Pacific security arena in general together with a degree in a related discipline, this is a great opportunity for you to join a prestigious security team. This position is located in Taiwan and relocation is not on offer. Please note that fluency in Mandarin is mandatory.
- Interpret and apply laws, orders, rules and regulations relating to domestic and international investigations.
- Evaluate and apply expert knowledge of regional operations to establish standards for all facets of investigations.
- Carry out sensitive, complex, and/or high-profile investigations and related investigative support operations which may have political or social consequences within the public/international countries.
- Brief senior and executive management on status and findings.
- Interact with all organizational levels and act as duty expert on investigative techniques.
Competencies and Abilities:
- Six – ten years’ experience with a major law enforcement, intelligence, public service or private sector security organization.
- University degree.
- Fluency in Mandarin is mandatory.
- Must have demonstrated experience and exposure in the international security arena to include mainland China and the Asia Pacific region in general.
SMR doesn’t list all the positions for which we’re currently recruiting on our site! In order to ensure your details are immediately available to us for all of our searches, Log In to place your resume or CV on file with us and to keep your information current. Don’t forget to Sign Up to receive job listings specific to your region of the world in which you’re interested!