Author: SMR Recruitment Team
Our customer-service oriented Client is seeking a strong Business Development Manager to grow their business in the US and Mexico.
This role for an accomplished business development professional is an opportunity to work with one of the world’s most well-respected companies. Our Client is seeking an ambitious, self-directed individual to grow and develop a customer base while maintaining an exceptional level of service for existing clients. You will have responsibility for all aspects of the sales cycle including product presentation, proposal development, contract negotiation and ongoing service and growth of the customer. Your successful background in international sales in the corporate security and guarding fields will allow you to easily achieve goals and drive customer satisfaction. The position offers the right candidate a long-term career with significant earnings potential including uncapped bonuses and an outstanding benefits package. Our west-coast Client is open to telecommuting; however, you should be able to travel to customers located in both the United States and Mexico.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Identify, develop and acquire new business to advance our Client’s brand.
- Manage and grow relationships with ongoing customers, remaining responsive to their needs and delivering the highest level of customer service.
- Function as a brand ambassador at security industry conferences and events.
The Education and Experience You Need:
- University degree with further education such as an MBA preferred.
- Successful track record of selling professional security services to the senior-most levels of security executives within large, leading organizations.
- Corporate security experience or relevant background with private security firms.
Competencies and Skills That Set You Apart:
- Self-motivated and proactive at working independently toward goals.
- Personal integrity coupled with high ethical standards and a respect for others.
- Strong communication skills and culturally savvy with the ability to influence across diverse environments.
SMR doesn’t list all the positions for which we’re currently recruiting on our site! In order to ensure your details are immediately available to us for all of our searches, Log In to place your resume or CV on file with us and to keep your information current. Don’t forget to Sign Up to receive job listings specific to your region of the world in which you’re interested!