Author: SMR Recruitment Team
This operational security role will implement our client’s security and incident management program within the region.
This operations role implements and coordinates a variety of security programs and investigations within the region. This is an opportunity to join a well-regarded multinational corporation to facilitate solutions across a range of issues. Your focus will be on the delivery of strong internal customer service while ensuring security programs are correctly enacted and in compliance. Your previous experience in a large global corporation will mean you are a trusted team player. This role is located in Shanghai with travel anticipated within the region. Relocation is not on offer; therefore, you must already reside in Shanghai.
Here Are Some of Your Responsibilities:
- Drive comprehensive security policies, procedures and standards that ensure protection of our client’s assets and interests.
- Build relationships with stakeholders and serve as a trusted onsite resource.
- Provide guidance during incident management and investigate to resolve issues.
- Develop and deliver training that supports risk management policy.
The Education and Experience You Need:
- University degree.
- Prior experience in an operational security capacity in a multi-national corporate environment.
- Previous crisis, incident management and investigative experience.
- Must be fluent in Mandarin and English.
Competencies and Skills That Set You Apart:
- Relationship builder skilled at working successfully within a team to deliver results.
- Analytical thinker who can resolve complex issues.
- Effective communicator able to adapt to changing circumstances.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and remain goal-focused.
SMR doesn’t list all the positions for which we’re currently recruiting on our site! In order to ensure your details are immediately available to us for all of our searches, Log In to place your resume or CV on file with us and to keep your information current. Don’t forget to Sign Up to receive job listings specific to your region of the world in which you’re interested!
All Content ©2019 Security Management Resources®