Author: SMR Recruitment Team
This key senior security role will contribute to the development of our Client’s broad risk management program.
This senior role offers an experienced security executive the opportunity to significantly contribute to the development and growth of our Client’s global security and risk management programs. You will be based on the west coast of the US and will work closely with internal and external clients worldwide to reduce a broad spectrum of risks across our Client’s enterprise. You will additionally rely on your ability to develop strong relationships with stakeholders, government and law enforcement agencies to work collaboratively with diverse groups toward risk reduction. The ideal candidate for this position will have a strong foundation in the security industry including relevant private sector experience. As a key contributor, you must be available on a 24/7 basis and able to travel. Please note that you must have current authorization to work in the United States.
Here Are Some of Your Responsibilities:
- Design, initiate and manage a robust security and risk management program to ensure protection of assets, infrastructure and people.
- Research and deploy state-of-the-art technology solutions and innovative security management techniques.
- Oversee and manage physical security protection personnel and the systems associated with the function.
The Education and Experience You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required with a preference for an advanced degree.
- Substantial business acumen incorporating administration and supervisory responsibilities.
- Extensive corporate security experience domestically and internationally with a preference for background in both public and private sectors.
- Strong understanding of physical security systems and advanced knowledge of security industry standards.
Competencies and Skills That Set You Apart:
- Forward thinker who can analyze risk and develop innovative solutions.
- Effective communicator able to forge strong relationships with diverse groups to influence positive outcomes.
- Tactical strategist.
SMR doesn’t list all the positions for which we’re currently recruiting on our site! In order to ensure your details are immediately available to us for all of our searches, Log In to place your resume or CV on file with us and to keep your information current. Don’t forget to Sign Up to receive job listings specific to your region of the world in which you’re interested!