Author: SMR Recruitment Team
This role at a prestigious Fortune 500 client in the SFO Bay area manages wide-ranging security measures to protect the global enterprise.
Local candidates only, please.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join our Fortune 500 client in the San Francisco Bay area. You will work closely with senior management to develop a wide range of corporate security risk management programs designed to protect the global enterprise. Your security management experience together with your extensive knowledge of security industry standards and practices will allow you to work successfully with internal clients and stakeholders on new and expanded projects. You must be able to be available on a 24/7 basis as part of a response team for any related emergencies. Relocation is not a negotiable benefit for this position, so the successful candidate must already live in the San Francisco Bay Area. An outstanding suite of benefits are on offer at this prestigious employer.
Here Are Some of Your Responsibilities:
- Work closely with internal clients and senior management to develop and implement a global physical security program to protect the enterprise.
- Design and manage physical security systems that employ advanced technology offerings and offer increased performance and cost reduction.
- Manage personnel and programs that support protection and compliance initiatives.
The Education and Experience You Need:
- A university degree is required.
- Relevant certifications preferred together with knowledge of state-of-the-art security standards and practices.
- Extensive relevant global security management experience with a large, multinational corporation.
Competencies and Skills That Set You Apart:
- Critical forward thinker who can thoroughly analyze risk, design and deploy innovative solutions.
- Effective communicator able to build relationships with diverse groups both internally and externally and influence solutions.
- Solid manager able to confidently direct teams and collaborate across functions.
SMR doesn’t list all the positions for which we’re currently recruiting on our site! In order to ensure your details are immediately available to us for all of our searches, Log In to place your resume or CV on file with us and to keep your information current. Don’t forget to Sign Up to receive job listings specific to your region of the world in which you’re interested!