Author: SMR Recruitment Team
As the key regional security practitioner, you will provide expertise and oversight to manage risk and facilitate a world-class security program.
SMR is seeking top security management candidates who are interested in leading a complex protection and risk management program for our multinational client’s operations and businesses within the Americas. We are seeking a forward-thinking security leader who will thrive as a member of a diverse, multicultural team. This role will position you as a catalyst for change, working across all levels of management to facilitate a successful, strategic security and resiliency program at the top of industry standards. You will direct and advise site leaders in the implementation of policy, oversee safety and workplace violence programs and be at the forefront of intelligence gathering to avoid risk and protect regional employees, assets and reputation. To succeed you must have a solid background in protection of enterprise assets within the region. You must also be experienced at working with executive-level management in order to implement customized protection and travel safety plans. Finally, you must have prior knowledge of securing international supply chains and possess complex investigation skills. You must be available to travel within the region with the possibility of working remotely for sometimes extended periods of time. An excellent compensation and benefits package is on offer for this senior-level role.
Responsibilities of the Positions – What You’ll Be Doing:
- Work collaboratively with a diverse group of stakeholders to assess and facilitate state-of-the-art solutions that protect our client’s enterprise and drive the effectiveness of security programs.
- Develop and oversee a governance framework to ensure compliance.
- Identify risk and potential threats, providing intelligence analyses that result in efficient, effective results.
- Champion activities that support security and safety standards, business continuity practices and maintain compliance.
- Build strong relationships with private- and public-sector organizations in the region.
Some of the Education and Experience You Need:
- A university degree or equivalent experience; advanced degree preferred.
- Additional security qualifications and/or certifications demonstrating ongoing relevant education.
- Background inclusive of a broad range of security program management and resilience responsibilities in a large multinational industrial or complex manufacturing environment.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Ability to travel internationally and work from different locations for short or extended periods of time.
Competencies and Skills that Set You Apart:
- Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Team player who can work collaboratively, build consensus and earn confidence at all levels.
- Relationship-builder, able to communicate and connect with diverse audiences to motivate and positively influence outcomes.
- Pragmatic negotiator and independent thinker who can provide insight in situations of uncertainty.
SMR doesn’t list all the positions for which we’re currently recruiting on our site! In order to ensure your details are immediately available to us for all of our searches, Log In to place your resume or CV on file with us and to keep your information current. Don’t forget to Sign Up to receive job listings specific to your region of the world in which you’re interested!
All Content ©2019 Security Management Resources®